Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Vacation!

Tom and I went to Alabama last week on vacation. Alabama in the middle of July?!? What a great idea! Actually, it was a great idea because despite the fact that the week before we arrived, and my parents' pool looked like this:

At least by the time we arrived, it was looking more like this:

And before we left, it was perfect:
So, as you can probably tell, we had a blast. More to follow, including my Mom swearing at a cop, frog-flinging, and an Alabama lobster. In the meantime, feel free to peruse my Flickr album from the vacation :) Laters!

3 comments:

Donny said...

I have no idea what color Tom is.

mance01 said...

It's a great question. My friend Richard calls it "Day-Glow White." Like that fluorescent white from the eighties. :p

Miss Lindsay Mak said...

Tom is totally fish-belly white.