Thursday, November 1, 2007

Raving Rabbids

I'm not much of a videogamer. I lack the patience to master the various gaming systems and lack the will to try more than once after failing to win a game. I really enjoy MarioKart because it's short and really difficult to lose. That's the extent of my gaming expertise: not losing at MarioKart. However, there is now a Wii at my house and it's kind of fun. Kind of a lot of fun.

The other day Tom purchased Rayman's Raving Rabbids. A game I've wanted since watching the commercials and realizing that it centered around cartoony rabbits that dance. The game arrived yesterday and it does not disappoint.


It's hilarious. The rabbits randomly run, scream, dance, and shoot at you with plungers. It's basically a bunch of mini-games, which is nice for my short attention span. So far I've shot multiple bunnies with plungers, pulled worms from a bunny's teeth (eew), thrown a bunny dressed in a superhero costume as far as was humanly possible, and danced to hiphop, disco, and "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun." If you have a Wii, you should get this game. For this, if nothing else:

1 comment:

Rowdehchickpea said...

Despite the fact that the most current video game system I'm interested in playing is my Gameboy from 1994, I am totally digging the Wii...Yay Christmas!!!